NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Also see:6m x 12m Marquee Deluxe --- REDUCED!!
SOLD OUT Also see
These Traditional Heavy Duty Marquees are made in sections so they are lighter to carry and easier to erect. Sections of walling allow the doorway to be placed in any position.
A marquee can be used as a roof shelter only. The walls are separate and can be hooked on and taken off as required.
Erecting marquees is quite simple providing the instructions are followed, however, because of the weight of canvas, adult supervision is advised.
- Canvas marquees are manufactured from 15oz/ 509gsm 'A' grade cotton duck for both roof and walls
- The canvas is fire retardant to BS7837 (1996) and is rot, water and mildew repellent.
- All marquees come complete with roof canvas, walling, main pole(s) (split into two halves and sleeved together for your convenience),
- 6' wooden side poles, guy ropes with hardwood runners, hand-cleft hardwood pegs and mallet.
- The walls are separate and can be hooked on and taken off as required.
- A marquee without walls can be used as a roof shelter.
- All canvas, poles and pegs are packed in easy to carry valises.
Ridge poles also available.
Like the Mess Tent XT, these Marquees are constructed with a split roof (20ft X 20ft upwards) and can be extended indefinitely with the addition of the 10' extensions. MADE FROM 15OZ HIGH GRADE COTTON CANVAS
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES:
12'x12', 15'x15', 20'x20', 30'x20', 40'x20' and 60'x20'
CALL 01666 834 101 FOR SPECIAL LOW PRICES!!
The walls are removable so that the roof can be used independently. Simple to erect, the Marquee comes complete with all poles, pegs and mallet.
Ridgepoles are available as an extra. Colour White.
Also See:6m x 4m Deluxe Industrial marquee --- Reduced!!